Download Full Text (9.9 MB)
BMC 25 years, LLUMC Murrieta 5 years, Nichol Hall App, Henry the hamster, San Bernardino, Believe Walk 9, students return to school
Inside this issue:
- Behavioral Medical Center celebrates 25 years
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta celebrates five years of service
- Navigating Nichol Hall's labyrinth: there's an app for that
- Henry the hamster teaches elementary children in San Bernardino how to be healthy
- Believe Walk 9th annual event celebrates fight against cancer
- Festivities mark the return of LLU students to the campus
- United and dedicated: Convocation service encourages student success with God's help
- LLUMC-Murrieta receives Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center designation
- Quadruplets and their parents return to Loma Linda University Children's Hospital
- How one small business is giving back in a BIG way
- Capacity crowd hears Joel Fuhrman talk about nutrition
- Perinatal/neonatal conference focuses on moms and babies before and after birth
- Temecula radio station raises $9,135 for Children's Hospital
- School of Medicine receives $1.8 million grant from the National Institutes of Health
- Merlin's Magic Wand shares the magic with LLU Children's Hospital
- 'A pond in every community'
- Fall into Reading kicks off busy season for Big Hearts for Little Hearts Loma Linda Guild
- Researchers identify growth hormone/insulin-like growth factors critically important for regulation of bone foundation
- 'He is the first doctor we've ever trusted'
- Loma Linda University Health outstanding nurses recognized with 2016 DAISY Awards
- Transplantation Institute director named 'Healthcare Visionary' by American Liver Foundation
- Loma Linda University receives patent for treating cardiovascular conditions with nitrite
- Kids at Children's Hospital clinic become superheroes for a day
- Faculty colloquium explores 'The Loma Linda Experience'
- Follicle philanthropist April Wall Braves the Shave and helps raise more than $22,000 for pediatric cancer research
- Leading hospital industry publication honors Richard Hart
Other Medicine and Health Sciences
Loma Linda University Health
© 2016 All rights reserved.
Loma Linda University Health, "TODAY - September / October 2016" (2016). TODAY.