Download Full Text (4.6 MB)
Vision 2020, 'Big Pour', hospital construction, homecoming, alumni
Inside this issue:
- Foundation for hospital construction project starts with 'Big Pour'
- Welcoming Alumni Home (pictorial)
- Homecoming kicks off with 'healthy people' event in healthiest community
- Adventist Church's Health Ministries director challenges alumni's ideas of service
- Research highlights featured during Homecoming weekend (pictorial)
- Homecoming vespers program spotlights history, future of outreach
- Alumni Come Together to Remember
- Loma Linda alumni share their talents
- Prayer Walk offers time for reflection
- Homecoming 5K honors memory of Soret, Schrader
- Black student group honors founder for promoting minority student opportunity
- Neurosurgery professor briefs congressional caucus
- Loma Linda University Health recognized in top 25 places in health care in the U.S.
- 11 lives saved through organ transplant in record five days at Loma Linda
- Charles Weniger Society honors Loma Linda University figures
- Ashley Furniture provides beds to six patient families
- Community members honored at annual Children's Hospital Foundation Gala
- How a picturesque grain mill led Brian Bull, MD, to an important health discovery
- Services held for Marlowe Schaffner
- Loma Linda University honored by the Inland Empire Economic Partnership
- 9-year-old philanthropist donates birthday money to LLU Children's Hospital
- Three teams of researchers receive GRASP Awards
- SM Alumni Association names 2017 honorees
- Institute for Health Policy and Leadership appoints new director
Other Medicine and Health Sciences
Loma Linda University Health
© 2016 All rights reserved.
Loma Linda University Health, "TODAY - March / April 2017" (2017). TODAY.