Download Full Text (32.6 MB)
grand opening for South West wing planned, LLU faculty lead AIDS conference, musician's eyesight restored LLUMC, grief-recovery seminars
Inside this issue:
- Grand opening ceremonies for South Wing planned
- LLU faculty lead AIDS conference in Africa
- Musician's deteriorating eyesight restored at LLUMC
- Grief-recovery seminars slated for adults and adolescents
- Nursing alumni provide funds for PA system
- LLU honors programs provides enriched education
- Chapel Church plans full evening of entertainment for community
- Psychology department plans new degree program
- Hurricane Gilbert causes damage at LLUSPH off-campus location
- Physical therapists hold belt contest
- Information desk serves public
- Adventist Historic Properties plans Edson farm purchase
- Merry Christmas to the children . . . from SIMS and the medical auxiliary (pictorial)
- 'Visiting the sick* is purpose of mission trip to Mexico
- FACULTY NOTES
- COMMUNITY NOTES
- City's department of public safety announces annual Toys for Tots' campaign
- Loma Linda Children's Center announces openings for 'drop-in' child care from 4:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- SN Alumni Association help assist student and faculty needs
- Social work majors put training into practice
- Students fly to New Mexico for health screening evaluation
- Contributions to ACTS go to needy families in Loma Linda community
- Thomas and Violet Zapara Awards given for top teachers
- La Sierra Phonathon
- Omnitrans schedules special "Santa Bus"
- Public Health student receives scholarship for research
Loma Linda University
Physical rights are retained by the institution. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. Copyright laws.
Loma Linda University Health, "TODAY - December 14, 1988" (1988). TODAY.