Download Full Text (19.1 MB)
memorial service for Harrison S. Evans, unified core curriculum, research into an 'ancient book', Bid Hearts for Little Hearts
Inside this issue:
- Memorial service held for former LLU vice president
- Unified core curriculum established for University
- Researcher explores pages of 'ancient book'
- 'Big Hearts for Little Hearts' campaign initiated by University Medical Center
- School of Medicine auxiliary plans events during convention
- Faculty Notes
- Tribute to Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Student access microcomputing laboratory grand opening planned for February 7
- Cholesterol screening program slated for Wednesday, March 1
- Medical Center senior vice president visits Soviet Union
- School of Public Health plans annual 'Update' convention
- RIMS meets to plan surveillance activities
- School of Public Health student dies in accident
- Number of LLU research projects increase over last academic year
- LLUMC passes previous United Way goal
- A tribute to Harrison S. Evans
- One-day immunology conference planned by School of Nursing
- Spotlight on research
- One-day gerontology conference planned by School of Nursing
- 'Disarming Diabetes' planned for February 13
Loma Linda University
Physical rights are retained by the institution. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. Copyright laws.
Loma Linda University Health, "TODAY - February 08, 1989" (1989). TODAY.