Download Full Text (27.4 MB)
LLU faculty author AIDS textbook, Physical therapy students will receive diplomas, School of Dentistry "Golden Pencil Award", students transfer from Tulsa OK
Inside this issue:
- LLU faculty members author AIDS textbook
- Physical therapy students will receive diplomas at October 1 ceremony
- School of Dentistry awarded "Golden Pencil Award"
- Students transfer to School of Medicine from Tulsa, Oklahoma
- TODAY at LLUMC
-- Materiel management director leaves LLUMC
-- LLU honors teen volunteers
-- LLUMC initiates new marketing program for local
- Farewell reception held for Ric Henry
- Open house planned for renovated primary care
- LLUMC holds administrator/employee breakfast session
- Open house celebrates 20th anniversary of orthotics service
- LLUMC employee graduates from assistant program
- Adventist health heritage week planned
- Dealing with an angry patient (Patient relations column)
- Fire prevention week planned for October 8-14
- School of Dentistry hosts 44 students at annual seminar
- Adventist secretaries plan October 11 meeting at Schuman
- School of Religion offers special seminar
- IN BRIEF
- Calimesa concert series features Lacy and Roth duo on September 30
- Cholesterol testing planned for October 3 at Campus Hill Church
- Former MC administrator offers 'kudos' for new look
- New program will showcase La Sierra
- Academy students, sponsors attend yearbook workshop
- ADRA assists with relief in Hurricane Hugo effort
- Loma Linda campus registration will end Tuesday, October 3
- School of Public Health grads work in Dominican Republic
- THE BACK PAGE (an opinion forum)
-- Status of 'The Back Page'
-- Institutional commitment to Loma Linda University's academic future
-- So where do we go from here?
-- Thine ancient sacrifice
Loma Linda University
Physical rights are retained by the institution. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. Copyright laws.
Loma Linda University Health, "TODAY - September 27, 1989" (1989). TODAY.