Download Full Text (22.2 MB)
quick-action funder for new recreational facilities, Pharmaceutical organization completes $10000 donation, Dr. Waddell alumnus of the year, acceptances listing dentistry nursing others, alumni association elects president
Inside this issue:
- Quick-Action Funder Proposed For New Recreational Facilities
- Pharmaceutical Organization Completes $10,000 Donation
- Medical Graduates Name Dr. Waddell 'Alumnus of Year'
- Alumni Association Elects President
- $5,000 for Research In Chest Diseases
- More Acceptances Listed For Dentistry, Nursing, Others
- '68 APC Refreshers, Religious Services To Be Held Here
- To Better Equip Pastors
- In the Spotlight April 8
- "Spot Prevention"
- Director Presents HMSR Lectureship
- Hidden Valley Open for Use Again
- 'Uses of the Past' Is Book Forum Topic
- Offer Behind-the-Scenes Tour With Nature Photographers
- [ Book Talk ] The Western Mind in Transition
- Medical Convention Highlights (pictorial)
- Nineteen Sophomore Nurses Are 2nd Generation
- LOST AND FOUND
- Foreign Fellowship To Junior Student
- Physician Tells How to Make A 'Good' Patient 'Difficult'
- [ Calendar of Future Events ]
- Billroth Sessions Draw 49 Doctors
- [ University Placement ]
- Sixty-Seven Tours, Lots More to Come
- President Delivers Series on Cross
- Placement Director To Spring Council
- Nursing, Alumni News
- SN Alumni Sale Slated April 5-7
- Nutrition and Dietetics, Alumni News
- Handy Extinguisher Saves Burning Car
- Dental Care Again For Farm Workers
- Professor Conducts Zoonosis Seminar
- Physical Therapy, Alumni News
- Pharmaceutical Fair Scheduled April 6
- Course Examines Microbiology Of Hospital's Environment
Loma Linda University
Physical rights are retained by the institution. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. Copyright laws.
Loma Linda University, "Scope - Volume 04, Number 07" (1967). Scope.