Download Full Text (20.3 MB)
School of Public Health details variety of programs, 5000 Adventist serving in American military, November cited as more hazardous month for driving, staff physician receives film award, dental student takes third place, crucifixion play scheduled for repeat performance, former anesthesiology chairman dies, Dr. Provonsha Congressman Tunney discuss the Vietnam War
Inside this issue:
- School of Public Health details variety of programs in chapel talk
- 5,000 Adventists are now serving in American military
- Staff physician receives film award certificate
- Dental student takes third place in competition
- Crucifixion play is scheduled for repeat performance
- Former chairman of anesthesiology department dies
- November is cited as most hazardous month for driving
- Thanksgiving for what?
- Letters to the Editor
- SPH professors are chosen for committee service
- [ Calendar of Future Events ]
- Dr. Provonsha talks about Vietnam
- Mr. Tunney discusses another aspect
- Student opinion
- Youth are targets for SAC appeal
Loma Linda University
Physical rights are retained by the institution. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. Copyright laws.
Loma Linda University, "Scope - Volume 06, Number 16" (1969). Scope.