Download Full Text (19.7 MB)
1400 students enroll at Loma Linda, two LLU administrators named to fill academic posts, hospital medical staff elect 1970-72 officers, ambulance helicopter based at hospital over Labor holidays, Weight-watchers' class to be taught, Social Action Corps being considered for $5000 award
Inside this issue:
- 1,400 students to enroll on Loma Linda campus
- Two LLU administrators named to fill new academic posts
- Hospital medical staff elects new 1970-1972 officers
- Ambulance helicopter based at hospital over Labor holidays
- Public health prof presents paper in Hanover, Germany
- Weight-watchers' class to be taught for 'plumps, thins'
- Social Action Corps being considered for $5,000 award
- New University Church pastor arrives; assumes duties
- Pulmonary infection seminar scheduled
- Story of island castaways to be shown August 29
- Letters to the Editor
- School of Medicine dean returns from 21-day Peru visit
- Assistant named for Lindsay Hall
- Hospital resident elected member of pediatrics academy
- First 1970-71 artist series features 'New Generation'
- [ Book Talk ] The Open Classroom
- School of Dentistry students return from clinical trip
- School of Medicine freshman laboratory nears completion
- Twp medical record librarians attend Wisconsin workshop
- LLU staffers attend biocommunications meeting in Houston
- Greek patients operated on by LLU lead normal lives
- Case of missing anteater solved by friendly sleuths
- Anthropology students return from Central American trip
- Mission life to be explored
- School of Medicine acquires new color television system
- Pollution problems are staggering, SM professor testifies on air pollution
- Annual Disneyland hospital party set for September 24
Loma Linda University
Physical rights are retained by the institution. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. Copyright laws.
Loma Linda University, "Scope - Volume 07, Number 20" (1970). Scope.