Download Full Text (17.2 MB)
Diplomas 263 medicine dental hygiene students, summer registration, ophthalmology department all-day course, media services, nursing winter quarter dean's list
Inside this issue:
- Diplomas granted to 263 graduating medicine, dental, hygiene students; Schools of Dentistry and Medicine grads hear DeVries, Lewis
- Summer session registration now in progress at Loma Linda
- 'Disarming Diabetes' planned for end of June
- Ophthalmology department sponsors all-day course
- Offering quality service is goal of media services
- School of Nursing releases winter quarter 'dean's list'
- Researcher receives special recognition
- School of Medicine class response
- FACULTY NOTES
- TODAY IN RESEARCH
-- Research finds hormone changes associated with positive emotions
- Senior physical therapy student receives scholarship
- One hundred eighteen academy seniors will receive diplomas Sunday, June 12
Loma Linda University
Physical rights are retained by the institution. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. Copyright laws.
Loma Linda University Health, "TODAY - June 08, 1988" (1988). TODAY.